Introduction

MiNa-mOO

Hey my name is MiNa-mOO and my friends call me Andy. I am 21 and an engineering major in my sophomore year. When i get my mic fixed or get a new one after long tiresome cuss words of not getting the thing to work... ill prob buy a new one and youll here that i sound funny. It is ok its not cause im sick, the accent is from South-Africa. Another interesting fact is that im white,just for those curious because some people Ive met in the past wouldnt believe Im from SA since Im white(Found it funny).^_^ I live in the states yes but still have the accent.

Just thought ill introduce myself to those interested. Glad to be part of F|A and watch your back I might knife you in COD4 ;)

One of my best friends was born in Johannesburg, and lived in Cape Town untill he was 11. His accent is so tight. And yes, he is white too. He's taught me some lingo, so when i get a new mic ill chat about kaq's and kaffir's with ya :P haha my spelling sux bad xD