Muted? Kicked? Banned?

Dark Flame

I was on F|A Jaymod earlier tonight, and was messing around and throwing grenades at some guy on my team; the admin asked me to stop and I did. A little while later I say "I hate this server." I meant the map, but before I had a chance to correct myself I was muted, and a minute later I appeared to be kicked out. I tried reconnecting, but I just got error message. Was I banned or kicked? Why? Can someone answer these questions for me please!

Ask around and you will find that other than tonight I have a clean record and have been playing regularly for the past month. I love this server (and clan) and have been meaning to join the forum for some time!

• Like 1

with the behavior you showing on server.. what else you expect? how about you play and have fun on server for what you came for , instead of messing around and ruining others fun?

• Like 1

Jaymod kick is 3 minutes,if you try to reconnect immediately you get error message what says you've been kicked,try to connect again,i hardly think so that someone banned you for that,but this is first and i hope last warning for you because of what you did.Follow the rules and eveerything will be fine.

I still can't connect to the server. Whenever I try , I see the current map loading, but when done loading I get an error message thats says "Can not connect to server for unknown reason." Is this what it says if I a banned? I know I wasn't being too good on the server, but I stopped immediately when asked. I realize a kick or mute may be warranted, but not a ban.

*Normally I connect fine without any error messages.

Edited by Dark Flame

jay2 server was down for few minutes I had connection problems as well and when I came in the server it was empty.

I think this was the case however with that behaviour a kick wouldn't be a surprise either

Edited by DFighter

I keep getting the same error message as last night. I find it hard to believe the server is down for over 12 hrs.

Don't you guys keep a record of who was banned? My old clan did. (Quarkclan)

Edited by Dark Flame

Oké can you type the specific error, so we might get an idea what this is about.

no fail other person forget what I just mentioned ^^

Edited by DFighter

Now it says when I try to join: "The following packs are missing: etmain/~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~i.pk3"

What should I do?

Edited by Dark Flame

Now it says when I try to join: "The following packs are missing: etmain/~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~i.pk3"

What should I do?

When you are in game, go to Options > Game > Under Downloads tab, change all three options to yes.. Then try connecting, it should download the files.

:angry: There were all on yes already. I tried connecting, but still says, "The following packs are missing: etmain/~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~i.pk3".