Pickup lines

kristy

Thanks Kristy, those lines worked great on a few girls down at the bar. My only problem now is that my wife is pissed. I told her I just was trying out your lines, so now she is pissed at you and on her way to Asia to find you. I guess thanks for taking the heat for me too. :lol_3:

Are you tired? because you have been running through my mind all day

if your right leg is thanksgiving and your left leg is christmas, would you mind if I spent some time between the holidays?

Thanks Kristy, those lines worked great on a few girls down at the bar. My only problem now is that my wife is pissed. I told her I just was trying out your lines, so now she is pissed at you and on her way to Asia to find you. I guess thanks for taking the heat for me too. :lol_3:

Funny. She won't find me in Asia. So while she's frantically plowing her way through Beijing and Shanghai, you can pick up a few of the girls at the bar... ;)

Funny. She won't find me in Asia. So while she's frantically plowing her way through Beijing and Shanghai, you can pick up a few of the girls at the bar... ;)

Awesome, got my back again.

If you are not in Asia I am not paying for language lessons.

Was that an earthquake or did u just rock my world?

Are you a parking ticket ? Cause you got fine written all over you.

Are your pants on discount? Cause if you were at my house they would be 100% off

saw this in the movie Hall Pass ; Are you from Ireland? Cause when I look at you my penis is Dublin

and there are so much more funny ones :)

Don't have to.

Clearly, I can speak Engrish ;)

No no Kristy (if that is your real name, wait we know it is not),

I said I like the language lessons on your profile, so I offered to pay for advanced lessons. It is obvious you don't need them. I thought maybe you were from China since you were teaching Chinese in your profile. I was only kidding about advanced lessons anyway, just so you know.

Acutally It is not obvious that you can speak English, only that you can type it. LOL

When caught looking too much at the cutie at the bar, when she comes over and asks. "what are you looking at?"

Reply:

1. "Everything"

2. "who say's I'm looking? and what's to see?

These both have worked albeit only once and I had no idea what I was saying it just came out....