Hello from Supernoob

=FA=Google

Nickname: Supernoob a.k.a Google

hobby's: playing several shooters on pc/ps3 and play soccer

et history: I played ET for a couple of years but had a little break and now i am back my only problem is now that my skills are far gone;) i usually play NQ but when there are some more ppl in i also like to play a bit of ETpro.

fav map: goldrush fixed(all is it a bit overplayed XD)

like/dont like: I like to play with a lot of players in a server wich have respect for each other, and dont argue about little things. When the team is going for obj i will help them were i can to complete obj. I also dont like it when ppl will rulebreak and stuf when there is no admin/regular around. What i dont like is pushers/blockers rude behaviour and a server were a regular becomes a refferee;)

hope to see you ppl in and have a nice fight/laugh!

bye Supernoob

**Also ask me if you have a question about settings or config maybe i can help!

some regulars @nq told me about apply but saw the rules,

and its impossible i like it to enter FA community but dont have all you need for it.

I know for sure i had more then 20k on all FA servers but atm i just have somtehing like a few 1000

and coding isnt also my strongest point..

Hello Super..nice to meet you..i speaked a bit whit you today..you seemed to be a nice man..

Wellcome to the foruns ;) have fun whit us

Welcome! I remeber seeing you on the servers a while back when I was playing under the alias ImmortalWolf. I stopped playing ET for a couple years and recently reinstalled the game a couple weeks ago, so my skills are a little rusty as well :)