Was wondering if someone could make me a cover for my facebook page. I believe these are the specifications it has to meet

851 pixels wide, 315 pixels tall and less than 100 kilobytes

I was kinda just wanting my name "Corey" on it in some sort of graffiti look. I like abstract pictures with a lot of colors usually on a black background. I am open for other options if someone has any cool ideas :)

I actually think that 2nd one is pretty cool, but it looks a little too...."girly" lol :P

I guess if you use a lot of colors though that is going to happen. ok so maybe the whole abstract thing is a bad idea? or if there is a way to man it up a bit?

I wish i could give you a little more direction on what to do but my imagination is horrible :(

you did an awesome job though!

EDIT:

ok i just found this picture and I thought it was pretty sweet.

Facebook-Cover-brain-neurons-cells.jpg

feel free to do what you want. If you want to totally recreate it or just use this but remove the website link at the bottom and add my name to where it goes with the "brain neuron" theme that would be great

I actually think that 2nd one is pretty cool, but it looks a little too...."girly" lol :P

I guess if you use a lot of colors though that is going to happen. ok so maybe the whole abstract thing is a bad idea? or if there is a way to man it up a bit?

I wish i could give you a little more direction on what to do but my imagination is horrible :(

you did an awesome job though!

EDIT:

ok i just found this picture and I thought it was pretty sweet.

Facebook-Cover-brain-neurons-cells.jpg

feel free to do what you want. If you want to totally recreate it or just use this but remove the website link at the bottom and add my name to where it goes with the "brain neuron" theme that would be great

ill see what i can do! :)

i tried to do something with the pic you added. But it is very hard to do something that will look good with the pic.. But if you want, you can use the first pic i made :)

Will try to do something that might look good later when i get home!! :)

EDIT: When i get sober and dont have a hangover ;)

Edited by LainTime SwE

no problem man take your time. I am in no hurry. If you are talking about the red one I'm going to pass on that. ty though :)