DeadSkinMask here

DeadSkinMask

Hey ppl, Greg (DeadskinMask) saying hello. I have been frequenting the J2 server for some time now, thought Id stop by and introduce myself. I'm from Nothern California, 33 years old and unlike a lot of ppl on ET, I predict... have a gf :) (only saying that cuz it took me long enough lol) shes pretty awesome, gonna get married in september 2013. I work as an electrician with my dad so its a pretty sweet set up, get to work with a cool dude and make decent enough money. Anyhow, thought I would finally join up here and see whats goin down. See ya all on the servers :)

lol achiyan, I saw the foreskinmask reference coming, thanks I appreciate that lol. Yeah I thought it was about time to get on here and thanks for the congrats :)

Edited by DeadSkinMask

Poor fellow's getting married... Congratulations, and welcome to your favorite discussion with your future wife.

What makes you think we ain't got girlfriends? Gamers can be pretty attractive if they want to, if not busted playing ET at the first date.

Hey DeadForeSkinMask/Greg its cool to hear your making $$$ and have a chick that's understanding of your fetish for ET. If your name's in reference to SLAYER's song then 2 thumbs up, I mean 2 horns in the air. And btw I'm just down the state from you.

thanks for all the congrats everyone, much appreciated. Yeah she's atleast a bit understanding, bitches sometimes (understandable) which will explain future sudden dismissals on my part lol. Rex, indeed it came from the greatest slayer song ever in my opinion. I still listen to some metal, had this tag for about.... 16 years now lol. Still a metal head though a bit, Im liking that new Five Finger Death Punch album quite a bit. Im all of 33 years old though as I mentioned so i gotta get in some down time (cracks a fresh keystone light) shit I gotta go to bed man. I can get to ramblin. So anyhow, like I said, really appreciate all those good vibes you guys are sendin and I'll be shootin at you all tomorrow, especially since Im one of the few that switches teams when needed :P