FA Toronto Party!

unlawfulsniper

Sup yolz. Me thinking about a party. I think it would be fun for all ET players in Toronto area to meet up for an ET party somewhere. I'm thinking Korea Town (Bloor and Christie) or maybe Chiny Town (Spadina and College). There are many internet cafes there we could book for the event. It would be like $10 bucks to rent a computer for an hour or two, and no one could complain of lag anymore lol. This seems cooler than a LAN party, because my laptop is a piece of shit and who wants to lug their PC around anyways.

Sounds like a good way to spend a lazy Sunday afternoon, freshly blazed off the endo...

Lemme know whatcha thinks about this.

Sup yolz. Me thinking about a party. I think it would be fun for all ET players in Toronto area to meet up for an ET party somewhere. I'm thinking Korea Town (Bloor and Christie) or maybe Chiny Town (Spadina and College). There are many internet cafes there we could book for the event. It would be like $10 bucks to rent a computer for an hour or two, and no one could complain of lag anymore lol. This seems cooler than a LAN party, because my laptop is a piece of shit and who wants to lug their PC around anyways.

Sounds like a good way to spend a lazy Sunday afternoon, freshly blazed off the endo...

Lemme know whatcha thinks about this.

lol. i feel like a loser replying to myself, i guess no one is interested. i always made fun of lan parties, now i feel like the geek haha oh well.

• Administrators

lol. i feel like a loser replying to myself, i guess no one is interested. i always made fun of lan parties, now i feel like the geek haha oh well.

Hmm getting robbed by a Korean or by a chinese dude lol j/k sure I am up for it.

watch your ass joe. i got connections.

I am known in China town as head of all the Tongs. YOU must pay me protection fees or your windows will be broken :)

PS Joe, how many players on these forums do you think live in Toronto? If we could get like 8 or more it would be best. Then we could have many peeps to frag. Otherwise, I am open to just meeting up for a coffee one day for an hour to shoot the shit about ET and life. I have many friends and don't need more, but I get curious as to what my online homies are like in the real world and I generally do nothing on Sundays, but chill with the woman and play online poker.

I am known in China town as head of all the Tongs. YOU must pay me protection fees or your windows will be broken :)

im head of the korean town, known as Kimchi Kim.

Dont mess with me, tongs? dont make me laugh.

We will shove kimchi up their ass.

im head of the korean town, known as Kimchi Kim.

Dont mess with me, tongs? dont make me laugh.

We will shove kimchi up their ass.

heheh. I thought u looked Korean. Most white guys can't tell asians apart, but I find it easy since I've had many different asian friends my whole life. Hajima!

• Administrators

well timberwolf lives like 5 minutes away from me, goat lives 10 minutes away in the other direction but both haven't been online for some time now hope they show up so we can get this partey goin. can't think of anyone else on top of my head now

• 2 weeks later...