Pic of the Day 08.05.12

DJ aka GDR DJ

a quote from Wiki "Lashings are a common form of punishmentand are often imposed for offences against religion and public morality such as drinking alcohol". So yes, running away from the beer.

I don't get the one from Saudi Arabia, they are chased by the beer?

Saudi Arabia completely bans the production, importation or consumption of alcohol

E: glad i dont live over there

Edited by Olykiller

Picture #1

The guy looks so unimpressed. "Sure I caught the ball, now be quiet I am on the phone!"

Picture #2

Standard marketing, put "get-one-free" and people stop thinking logically. Very funny though.

LOL'd at the third picture. All are true, maybe if the Irish one was a pint of Guinness instead of beer :P

Would have to agree with you on the Guinness fact.

Oh great, America has the fat people chasing a hamburger. Not all fat people in America eat burgers and not all burgers are eaten by fat people. Some fat people the skinny people from Brazil that chase little balls around (better hide Douglas).

Really; you guys really think that guy in the first picture just caught the ball? Which is more believable?

1. He leisurely reaches up to catch a fly ball without even looking at the ball.

or

2. He came to the game with the glove and the ball, and he is waiving to the hot dog guy while he is on his phone ordering a pizza (or maybe telling his wife he has to work late).

You decide which is more likely in the country represented by people chasing a hamburger.

2. He came to the game with the glove and the ball, and he is waiving to the hot dog guy while he is on his phone ordering a pizza (or maybe telling his wife he has to work late).

Telling his wife he has to work late, :lol

Husband: "Honey I have to work late tonight tons of paper work and such."

Wife: "Ok thats fine what time do you think.... (Organ music and people yelling in the back ground), um what was that?"

Husband "Someone from HR came up the stairs."

• Like 1