ET Server Time based map rotation for F|A #2 Jaymod XPS

daredevil

• Administrators

I have again updated map rotation based on time as discussed before.

Peak time rotation (From 8 AM EST TImezone)

+Special Delivery TE

+ Marrakesh final

+SW Oasis B3

+Warbell

+Supplydepot 2

+Castleattack B5

+ETD01

+venice

+ETD06

+Goldrush

Off peak time rotation: (From 11.00 PM EST Timezone)

+Special Delivery TE

+Fueldump

+ Marrakesh final

+Supplydepot 2

+Frostbite

+Caen2

+venice

+Bremen Final

+Goldrush

+SW Oasis B3

If everything works fine, we will add time based rotation on other servers including COD4. We will adjust off peak time for weekends.

That being said we are planning to start one new silEnT mod server Euro based which would be of 30-40 slots at max. We will roll out couple of new things at that time. If you like our servers I strongly suggest to 'donate' so that you and every ET player can enjoy. We are short of donations and you can see the donation bar on forums itself.

Thanks!

• Like 8

Thank you for the hard work! The players are thankful on jay2 as well. Already a happy slaughter!

Im almost up to $100 on my donations since october... maybe this weekend or the next i can hit it!

• Like 1

• Administrators

Is it working good? I would like to get some feedback so that I can add some more things..

Example: Auto reset of map spree records.. on 2nd of each month.

Is it working good? I would like to get some feedback so that I can add some more things..

Example: Auto reset of map spree records.. on 2nd of each month.

Works so far, maps go back to the normal ones over time

• Administrators

Thanks for the update!

Will add some new stuff on NQ 1, NQ 2 and NQ 3 including jay3 and jay4! It's time to add new changes on ET servers and COD4 too by next week.

My mind has started to tickle and I might find some ways to implement few things :)

• Administrators

Can I ask how did you do that? :D

Are maprotations executed automatically or there is a person who does it manually? ;)

Auto.....doing manually would suck if someone would forget to execute on time.. or it would be over work on admin just to please other players.

I have created tasks on my windows 2008 R2 Ent server to execute commands at a certain time intervals.. for linux u can use cron jobs but i am not sure how to do that in linux.. cron job is not my cup of tea..

• Like 1

Auto.....doing manually would suck if someone would forget to execute on time.. or it would be over work on admin just to please other players.

I have created tasks on my windows 2008 R2 Ent server to execute commands at a certain time intervals.. for linux u can use cron jobs but i am not sure how to do that in linux.. cron job is not my cup of tea..

dare knows his dirty work

Thanks for that!

Can you replace Goldrush with Super Goldrush? http://returntocastl..._Goldrush;33411

We have a rather large downloadsection with a lot of maps, it is appreciated when you give the link of the map from our downloadsection.

Like this: http://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/258-super-gold-rush-final-supergoldrush-finalpk3/

• 2 months later...
  • Administrators

This is back in action again. Only difference is timezone. Now it's 8 AM EST and 11 PM EST.