Quantum Science

Dak

Oooo, funky! I remember watching something about the observer changing the result part. facinating. maybe They are alive. And don't like being peeped on, lol! Maybe our consciousness affects the world we live in more than we know. Reminds me of the experiments where plants that are talked to, praised and sung to while growing have been shown to do better than plants which are isolated. :idea:

I don't like how they didn't say what actually observing means. Every time you measure (observe) something with an instrument you interact with it and change it's behaviour, so nothing to do with mind exerting control over particles. Sadly we aren't Jedis yet.

I don't like how they didn't say what actually observing means. Every time you measure (observe) something with an instrument you interact with it and change it's behaviour, so nothing to do with mind exerting control over particles. Sadly we aren't Jedis yet.

With all due respect to your opinion, there are some that would disagree. Noetic Science is the study of how our conscious mind can affect the physical.

This is a little dry but fascinating at the same time, enjoy!