It took the death of an icon....

=Death Hunter=

I think anytime an unarmed kid is shot to death it should be front-page news. I don't care if your ass is getting kicked (if indeed that is what happened). A good friend of mine shot two punks who were beating him down and killed them both. He's on LWOP in Menard.

Of course my friend was hispanic, and poor, so that may have factored into his outcome. Zimmerman is technically hispanic, but looks white and is rich. He's also in Florida, home of the people who said Casey Anthony was not guilty. I have the feeling he will walk free.

i understand the case and all, hell, i was the one who posted it in the "Report News" section and no one even looked at it -_- .but really, news is just a mass brainwashing tool...well, thats my opinion anyway.

i understand the case and all, hell, i was the one who posted it in the "Report News" section and no one even looked at it -_- .but really, news is just a mass brainwashing tool...well, thats my opinion anyway.

It most certainly is. I don't have a problem with the news getting out there. But for weeks on end every single night. At work when we take breaks they got tvs set on CNN evry night it was Piers Morgan with "The Big Story" Treyvon Martin. I think we should be keeping more of an eye on our scandalous president and his regieme than this non-sense. It's all about distraction.

"Sir....sir....SIR!!! Could you please face forward and stay in line! We can't have you subjects thinking for yourselves."

• Like 1