TF2 Game Night #18

Crasher

I'll be there! :]

Event today was fun.. I like the new event pop-up on steam, that way I don't forget about it lol

Yeah dare put me as admin on the steam group so I can make events in the group as a reminder as well.

My TF2 just finished downloading,i even tried to play a little but i'm too wasted,i hope Alex or Crasher is online in some day soon so you could give me some tips and teach me a little.I sure try to take part of TF2 Game Night now :)

My TF2 just finished downloading,i even tried to play a little but i'm too wasted,i hope Alex or Crasher is online in some day soon so you could give me some tips and teach me a little.I sure try to take part of TF2 Game Night now :)

Thanks for downloading it, add me any time on Steam and I can give you some tips. Link to my profile in my signature.

sorry i missed this on today i totally for got about it man

Well I have a lot of reminders about game nights, steam popups and all over the forums here...don't know how you can forget but whatever.

Well I have a lot of reminders about game nights, steam popups and all over the forums here...don't know how you can forget but whatever.

I was away down stairs and i thought there s nothing to do on the pc so i stayed there and when i came back at 22 i saw alex playing tf2 i was like shit i missed it.

I was away down stairs and i thought there s nothing to do on the pc so i stayed there and when i came back at 22 i saw alex playing tf2 i was like shit i missed it.

Better luck next time, then.

I think I would prefer Arena this time. (Why isn't King of the Hill part of the choices? :P)

Usually when I pick arena we seem to lose more people than gain, but maybe this is just a coincidence. I've never done King of the Hill before.

Usually when I pick arena we seem to lose more people than gain, but maybe this is just a coincidence. I've never done King of the Hill before.

It's just my preference, though. I can play anything. Also, sorry for missing the last game night. (#17)

I am not sure if I will be able to attend, because it will be 11:30 pm at our time, how long will it last? IF it's half an hour or so then I can participate :D

It lasts around an hour.