The CoD4 Scrimage team

Piglet

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm, I was told by some members that not everyone is allowed to go into the scrim server to practice and there was a specific scrim team.

No idea who told you that. Doesn't sound right. Just don't join up during an official scrim. Feel free to join up whenever else though...

The scrim server is a F|A private server. I believe the server is for F|A members only. During scrims the servers password will be temporarily changed due to if someone joins during a match we would probably be forced to forfeit that match if this happend. Afterwords the password will be changed back. Feel free to jump on the server and run around. Or if you see members scriming each other please join in.

The scrim server is a F|A private server. I believe the server is for F|A members only. During scrims the servers password will be temporarily changed due to if someone joins during a match we would probably be forced to forfeit that match if this happend. Afterwords the password will be changed back. Feel free to jump on the server and run around. Or if you see members scriming each other please join in.

Nice solution changing pass when scrim match is on :geek: have fun guys :)

is there a specific setup used for scrim teams. Meaning wep, perks, special nades and whatnot?

Perk one: Bandolier (as the mod ONLY allows this perk).

Perk two: UAV Jammer for TDM. I use Sleight of Hand for S&D, since it's HC stopping power, jugger, or double tap don't do that much imo. Why overkill when pistols are 1HK's? UAV's aren't all that common either.

Perk three: Dead Silence (I think it's a must, don't know if everyone else will agree).

Weapons and special grenades are preference I guess... I prefer stuns and the good ol MP5, although I think I'm the only one who uses an SMG on a regular basis. It would be kinda cool to organize a smoke grenade in there - but I doubt it would make any real difference, just for fun :D.

Perk one: Bandolier (as the mod ONLY allows this perk).

Perk two: UAV Jammer for TDM. I use Sleight of Hand for S&D, since it's HC stopping power, jugger, or double tap don't do that much imo. Why overkill when pistols are 1HK's? UAV's aren't all that common either.

Perk three: Dead Silence (I think it's a must, don't know if everyone else will agree).

Weapons and special grenades are preference I guess... I prefer stuns and the good ol MP5, although I think I'm the only one who uses an SMG on a regular basis. It would be kinda cool to organize a smoke grenade in there - but I doubt it would make any real difference, just for fun :D.

cool cool thnx alot man :). Also, do i need to run with a certain gun or can i run with the one i like, cuz ive become really attached to the M14. Bandolier is fine, but for the oter two perks i usually run with stopping power to ensure that chest and head shots are instant death, and extreme conditioning to make sure i can run like hell when the other team decides they have had enough of me lolz.

Oh, also, i have a headset but for some reason its gives alot of feedback when i try to talk through it. Is this acceptable or do i need to talk during a scrim. I always figured that the scrim team leader whould be giving orders so it would be best to keep quiet. Ive known a few people before that have had the same problem so if anyone has the time and doesnt mind can you jump on vent with me and help me get it sorted out. Id rather not go spend the money for a new one if its something as simple as i have another sound setting unmuted or something. If i need to its no problem though.

One last thing lol, i failed to see the thread where i can sign up for the scrim team, granted im still a trial now so i couldnt run for a bit anyways but i still would like to get everything set up so i can later withough and problems.

Thnx again guys

My scrim kit:

Gun 1:

AK47u / MP5 / Uzi - any of the SMG's but NEVER the P90 (the rules cut the P90 damage by10%) - always with a silencer.

Gun 2:

Deagle - I just like the power and I have become good at sniping with it if I have to. BUT no silencer available for it. If I am going for pure stealth I use the .45 and a silencer.

Nades: 1x Frag and 1x Stun

Perk1: Bandolier (only one available)

Perk2: Sleight of Hand or UAV Jammer (depends on my mood really, if I use an unsilenced pistol I may use the jammer)

Perk3: Dead Silence - A definite MUST HAVE since the UAV may not help much if the opposing team are using jammer or have their weapons silenced. You will not hear your footsteps and will be able to hear gunshots or noisy enemies.

I even use this kit on the HC server sometimes so I can stay accustomed to my scrim capabilities.

let me know if this sounds good to you for scrims. its what i currently use as my main setup.

M14-Silenced

45.-Silenced

Bandolier

UAV jammer

Deadsilence

edit: forgot to ask, i know im not a member yet ( still on trial) but can anyone give me a general idea of how long ill be a trial or how many more referals i need to become a full member. I never asked before cuz everyone told me not to bother asking lolz but id like to know a ball park number for when i can start hanging with the scrim team. Im pretty sure my HC server scores are good enough to get on the team i just wanted to know when i can start really bugging you guys to get a scrim game going i can play in :yahoo

let me know if this sounds good to you for scrims. its what i currently use as my main setup.

M14-Silenced

45.-Silenced

Bandolier

UAV jammer

Deadsilence

edit: forgot to ask, i know im not a member yet ( still on trial) but can anyone give me a general idea of how long ill be a trial or how many more referals i need to become a full member. I never asked before cuz everyone told me not to bother asking lolz but id like to know a ball park number for when i can start hanging with the scrim team. Im pretty sure my HC server scores are good enough to get on the team i just wanted to know when i can start really bugging you guys to get a scrim game going i can play in :yahoo

There is neither a set time nor set number to decide when you become a full member. Just be patient, and talk to us :) You can hang with the scrim team, however, anytime you want. The requirements for joining our scrim team are as follows:

1) You must be able to wear our tags (meaning you have to be at least a trial member)

2) You must be a registered scrim team member on twl. Instructions on how to do that can be found in this thread: http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/2985-twl-team-info

3) We HIGHLY encourage that scrim members use vent, and use vent REGULARLY. Vent is the only means of communication during a match and communication is a key part to a scrim.

Although vent is not technically required, when it comes time to decide who gets to participate in a match, first priority goes to members that A) have practiced with the team on the given map the most, and B) are on vent.

Anytime you want, hit us up in vent or on the scrim server. We all like to practice quite often. :D

Edited by Chica