Your Best Movieeees!

Nik00

Do you mean the best movie you have seen? In that case, it might be The Shawshank Redemption. Godfather 1 and 2. Even I'm not huge fan of Batman, that The Dark Knight is also nice.

Just tell if I understood wrong this topic. :confused:embrass

Clash of the Titans, Pi, The Wrestler, Gonzo: the life and work of dr. hunter s. thompson, Wizard of Oz, Willy Wonka "original", Flash Gordon, Super Troopers, Anchorman, Highlander, Robocop, Spaceballs, Groundhog Day, Blade Runner, Invasion of the body snatchers, Back to the Future, Singing in the Rain, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, A Street Car Named Desire, Death Wish, Dawn of the Dead, Anything with Steven Seagal or Charles Bronson in it.

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly. Best movie ever made. It's a three-hour long Clint Eastwood western from 1966 about three criminal cowboys who are fighting over $200,000 in stolen Confederate gold. Also starring Lee Van Cleef as the infamous character "Angel Eyes", and Eli Wallach as the unforgettable "Tuco".

You may have heard the famous music from this movie in many other movies, and Metallica used to play it at the beginning of their concerts in the 1980s.

Amarican History X, Full Metal Jacket, Pulp Fiction, Grease, The Godfather 1,2 and 3, Scarface, District 9, 10.000BC, Knowing,....

I can go one four hours, big movie freak :lol:

Edited by GameOver