NHL PLAYOFFS are HERE

Nades4Life

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And here we go, Nashville made it beeing first team win the series! Nice one, go Pekka!

And some thoughts about playoffs, there have been too much hard play, hope Shanahan gives suspension!

I think Shanahan got a **** shoved up his ass a few to many times. 25 is ridiculous. MAYBE ten. He needs to be more consistent.

No, wasn't his first time. But wasn't as bad as other hits out there that only resulted in 2-4 games this post season. Intentional crosschecks to the neck should be more then what Torres got. Hossan drove himself home from the hospital. Hes fine. He was "hurt" until Torres got his suspension and is all better now. Goalies are off limits and Shaw only got 3 games for his headshot. Hossan has had neck and head problems so it was pretty much a routine safety measure to take him to the hospital to be checked out.

Yes that 25 games is too much, but there is that point it wasnt Torres first time, not even second or third time.

I watch last night Boston-Washington game, Holtby looked very confident.

Made a bet with friends on the teams going into the 2nd round... I want the Sens to win, and the won all their season games against the Rangers ( I think:/ ), but I still ended up picking the Rangers.. faaak..

Totally called the Flyers were gona win, and the Caps :)

Go LA. Just for knocking out the Canucks in the first round, that or Ovi and Caps for knocking out the Bruins. Both teams I hate gone its going to be an enjoyable playoffs lol