F|A TDM KILL BOX Map Rotation

-=Medic=-

Chinatown - No. Use search function on forums. It was added and we had to remove it.

Winter crash - I don't mind and I am not sure for others.

Downpour - Everyone hated it in past.

Bloc - No. Their is reason why not many server runs this map. It's shit camp fest.

Bog - People bitched out in past for this map.

Vacant - Nade fest in small room. Everyone told me to remove it.

Check the votes.

Stop voting to remove those maps then. The game in itself has not many maps.

Remove what you want and do what you want big mama but please do not touch my Vacant :)

Give name who said remove it and will go kick his ass... ITS NOT SMALL MAP YOU KIDDING

seriously if you remove that map I dunno what i'm gonna do to you but I will do something believe me.

EDIT/ just figure out even if you remove it I will set it back later (I can do it alone) :geek:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I blame those who were present on server yesterday and told me to remove it and those 8 who voted to remove it. :P

Edit: Where did poll go?

I blame those who were present on server yesterday and told me to remove it and those 8 who voted to remove it. :P

they all saying the same thing for every map ... so stop coming up with this you know better then anyone how people works with map choice ...

but seriously man ... don't touch it please ^^

EDIT. WTF where is the poll??????????????

• Administrators

but seriously man ... don't touch it please ^^

Don't call the poll for the maps then. I will respect the democracy and if that map gets more vote to remove it I will not keep it. People voted to remove it and hence it got removed. Their were 8 / 8 / 12 votes for those 3 maps.

When it's on they are like wtf is this map and when its gone wtf I need this map. I will add it back over this weekend.

Don't call the poll for the maps then. I will respect the democracy and if that map gets more vote to remove it I will not keep it. People voted to remove it and hence it got removed. Their were 8 / 8 / 12 votes for those 3 maps.

When it's on they are like wtf is this map and when its gone wtf I need this map. I will add it back over this weekend.

LOL democracy muahahahahah it's a game not like you gonna make someone die ... well you gonna make someone die ... YOU and also me if i see my map gone :embrass

btw who said 3 maps ... the vote made 3 in top but can remove only 2 ^^

• Administrators

it's a game not like you gonna make someone die ...

Same. No one is going to die if map is not their :P Let 3 maps remain out then :D

PS Don't worry my big daddy I will put it back LOL

Can we pppplllllleeeeeeaaaaassssseeee get some new maps. Maybe a poll with the maps people want in the rotation and keep the top 8 or something. The same old rotation is just getting boring. Removing 3 will make it unbearable.

Can we pppplllllleeeeeeaaaaassssseeee get some new maps. Maybe a poll with the maps people want in the rotation and keep the top 8 or something. The same old rotation is just getting boring. Removing 3 will make it unbearable.

yep...I second this

We should of not removed any maps. We are going to have people complain about every map. So if we remove maps due to people complaining we will have a map less server. I believe the maps that have been removed should be placed back onto the server along with adding a few others. Why would anyone just want to play 3 maps over and over it will get so boring and dull. I think we should create a poll were people can select all the maps they would like to see on the map rotation. All the maps which enough people select should be put on the map rotation. Placing a poll to select maps to remove gives only the option of removing maps. We should have the people select which ones they like to play if they are on the map rotation or not. This way we can put the maps on that the people want.

we could make a poll

OR

if its easy to (i dunno if it is or not) put in all the maps

then make a poll to see what people think of them afterwards

because some people havent played on some maps and have had different experiences from different servers

like how on one server a single person can make you hate a map because they are so good at it

BUT

if that is hard to do (which i bet it would be) then just make a poll

• Administrators

Can we have downpour and chinatown added?

Your question has already been answered before. Both maps were most hated before.

/lock