Brock Lesnar Returns on Monday Night Raw to give an F5 to John Cena

Crasher

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

Wrestlemania was good, but this Raw was pretty f***ing awesome thanks to the super hot crowd. I knew Lesnar was coming, but I still marked out like hell! Also, I like the Yes chants all night and was pissed Sheamus pinned Bryan so soon at Mania. Let's hope WWE does something now that Bryan seems to be even more over.

• Like 1

i hate this so much

:D why people watch these fake figths.

Why do you comment if you don't like it? Think before you post please.

@Retro

I loved This episode of Raw more than WM28 to be honest lol. The Si si si thing cracked me up so much.

Yes! I liked Mania because it was Mania, but the Rock promo on Raw was awesome, and also Lesnars return. I don't care much for the 'comedy' stuff in the middle, so I might not watch all Raws/Smackdowns, cuz you get tired of the lame shit really quickly, but still... A great crowd makes a great show, period. The crowd at Mania was dead during Punk-Jericho, that's why it was a bit disappointing.

And the crowd chanting Si! at Del Rio was just brilliant, indeed. It's like the What? years all over again :)

Yes! I liked Mania because it was Mania, but the Rock promo on Raw was awesome, and also Lesnars return. I don't care much for the 'comedy' stuff in the middle, so I might not watch all Raws/Smackdowns, cuz you get tired of the lame shit really quickly, but still... A great crowd makes a great show, period. The crowd at Mania was dead during Punk-Jericho, that's why it was a bit disappointing.

And the crowd chanting Si! at Del Rio was just brilliant, indeed. It's like the What? years all over again :)

I guess I didn't notice the crowd in that match because it was just too awesome, I didn't know what route they were going to take after Jericho lost by tapping but this gives the storyline a bit more juice I guess. If every raw had this crowd, it would be way more fun to watch.

They have to stay away from the lame shenanigans, and also Jericho talking about Punks family, and just have simple 'i hate you, i wanna fight'-feuds. Then I'll start watching regularly again I think. Raw for now and PPV. Smackdown not my thing anymore, playa.

They have to stay away from the lame shenanigans, and also Jericho talking about Punks family, and just have simple 'i hate you, i wanna fight'-feuds. Then I'll start watching regularly again I think. Raw for now and PPV. Smackdown not my thing anymore, playa.

Why not? With Teddy gone it might be even better than before. Mid-card matches are what makes Smackdown great, it gives them time to preform because Raw is live. I like Sheamus but I think the squash match was uncalled for, there was no point, they didn't even break the record they were going for.

I don't know. I'm not a fan of Orton or Kane, or the other bigger players on Smackdown. But I'll give it a shot this week, and see what's what. I do hope Booker's not doing commentary. I wish they'd just bring back Jim Ross fulltime. No one like him.

its funny how Brock left the WWE for MMA....then went back to WWE. the real contact must have been too much for the big guy.

He retired because he had a certain problem that was holding him back. I won't say what but you can look it up if you want.

I don't know. I'm not a fan of Orton or Kane, or the other bigger players on Smackdown. But I'll give it a shot this week, and see what's what. I do hope Booker's not doing commentary. I wish they'd just bring back Jim Ross fulltime. No one like him.

Kane is awesome, but I hate Super-Orton. He put over Kane at WM but I'm sure he's going to get the last word on SD! on Friday. Booker is actually good :| I used to dislike him but he's grown on me a lot, he's x100 better than Lawler. Now that's one annoucer I can't stand.

Edited by Crasher

In the summer of 2011 Lesnar announced that he was ready to get back into the Octagon, stating that "I feel like a new man, healthy, strong, I feel like I used to feel."

His return match was scheduled to be at UFC 141 on December 30 in Las Vegas against former Strikeforce heavyweight champion Alistair Overeem. Lesnar had to cut weight for the fight in order to meet the 265lb weight limit and entered the Octagon with a potential title shot at the new champion Junior dos Santos for the match victor. During the match, Overeem targeted his opponent's midsection and was able to land several strikes before delivering a powerful kick that dropped Lesnar to his knee and left him prey to a barrage of punches resulting in the referee stopping the fight and declaring Overeem the winner via TKO at 2:26 of the first round. After the defeat, Lesnar announced his retirement from mixed martial arts, mentioning his struggles with diverticulitis and saying "tonight was the last time you'll see me in the octagon". UFC President Dana White commented that whilst he had no foreknowledge, Lesnar's decision to retire was not a surprise to him.

not bashin on him.....but if thats the case then he shouldnt be in WWE either.....

Edited by Achiyan

not bashin on him.....but if thats the case then he shouldnt be in WWE either.....

That wasn't the only reason, he has certain problems. Lesnar has only a 1 year contract with WWE which is detailed only 15 appearances not sure about PPV's.