Instagram for Android now available in the Google Play store

Corey

instagram-android.jpg

One of the most popular photography applications ever to hit Apple’s iOS platform is now available for Android. Instagram allows users to capture photos and edit them using a number of filters that give images a unique retro look. Pictures can then be shared with other Instagram users, and also shared on Twitter, Facebook or via email. Filters can be applied to images imported from a handset’s camera roll as well, and the app supports devices running Android 2.2 or later. Instagram announced during the annual South by Southwest conference that its Android app would be better than Instagram for the iPhone in a number of ways, and now Android users can find out exactly how the new build stacks up. Instagram is available immediately for free in the Google Play store.

Read

sbZioFe7_7M

View the full article

• Administrators

Instagram is nice software... used much on my iphone.. Android peeps would be happy to see it...

Instagram is nice software... used much on my iphone.. Android peeps would be happy to see it...

Not at all, I have seen other better apps than Instagram. imo

• Administrators

Not at all, I have seen other better apps than Instagram. imo

Name of those? I would like to use them.