Made a cod4 montage for my broski.

doubledash

Converted my buddy from a console player to a pc player, and this is so far what has come from it (these are all his clips). I am also by no means a good editor but I tried, and since everything but the 2 hardcore clips are from =F|A= servers, I thought I should put it here for you guys to see. If you watch around the 50 second mark you can see me getting some kills as well. Hope you all enjoy and have a wonderful day!

And since the embed of the video isn't showing on preview post, here is a link to it in case I've nubbed something up : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sONFnFW63uM

Also a vimeo link if you want to watch in original quality 1080p : http://vimeo.com/39614969

Edited by doubledash

nice video m8 but really bothers me its on right side :)

i really wish i culd snipe like that ;P

Thanks dude! and yeah "i iz nub" when it comes to embedding/linking things :S and stranded is pretty good scope for just recently picking up a keyboard and mouse :D

• Administrators

Download link to your video file? I would add your montage to our official youtube community channel.

Thanks!

Download link to your video file? I would add your montage to our official youtube community channel.

Thanks!

Really?! Thats awesome! What site would you prefer for me to upload it to? <3

Sick sniping skills! Brings me back to the good old days of CoD4 :lol:

That's what I like about it, classic shots and bounces from the olden days!

• Administrators

Upload anywhere u like... just pick the website from which I can download fast... Rest is up to you... Once upload is complete, feel free to post download link here or submit using contact Us if u don't want others to download u video.

Cheers!

Upload anywhere u like... just pick the website from which I can download fast... Rest is up to you... Once upload is complete, feel free to post download link here or submit using contact Us if u don't want others to download u video.

Cheers!

Sent you link! Thanks again!