problem with hardware or software need help

DFighter

I have a problem with my computer I cant get it back on message:

Bootmgr missing press crtl alt delete for restart, but when I restart same message comes on.

is there is simple explanation or thing to do to fix it ?

I hope someone can help me otherwhile It can take a few days before It can be fixed :(

I actually did try that I readed that on microsoft page.

But then I get the problem I even can't come to the menu

Basicly the only thing I can enter is setup in the beginning when computer starts up.

But then I dont have a clue what to do I also want to try to start computer in safe mode, But that option I cant find aswell .

But this thinking give me an idea perhaps its my harddisk where windows is on that fails.

Try the links suggested by epic google.

for windows xp (maybe for vista en windows 7 too, not sure never had to do it ) you can try:

-insert win xp disc

-launch from disc (duh...)

-when ask to install or repair: press r

-insert administrator account if asked (not always asked)

-do chkdsk -r

-do fixboot (c: => not sure about letter but you can have to insert your stationletter)

sometimes fixboot alone works too, but I don't like restarting that aweful cd over again when it fails

WARNING: chkdsk -r can take pretty long

Do you have windows XP, vista or 7? That message doesn't say a lot, without system specs we can only guess..

Anyway, in Windows XP there's a command named FIXMBR, which you can get if you startup the installer disk, go to repair/console and type FIXMBR in console, if i remember correctly. For other operations systems, search for "OS + FIXMBR" on google and follow those steps.

First try simpel if you use multiple hard drives disconnect the ones without windows on it than reconnect the others while the comp is running . thats the way i solved a few times when building a new one :) .