Dark Comedies

bell reavue

I'm doing a project for my film class where I have to pick out the 10 best movies from a genre and talk about why they're the best. The genre I picked is dark comedies. I was wondering if anyone here knows of some really good ones that I could watch!

The ones I have on my top ten list already:

Inglorious Basterds

Raising Arizona

Fargo

Harold and Maude

Dr. Strangelove or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

So let me know what your favorite dark comedy is!

american psycho for sure. if you havent seen it then you are missing out. it didnt get the best feedback when it was released but Christian Bale is awesome in it and it does fall into the genre of dark comedies. Some ppl will disagree with that but they are wrong.

DJ aka GDR DJ posted the link below in another section. Its a movie called Dark Shadows which isn't out yet, but it looks like it could be in the running. Johnny Depp among other superstars plays in it which could put it in the top 10 of your list if it does well in the box office.

american psycho for sure

Zombieland is pretty good

American Psycho is on my list of movies to watch soon! Looks a bit freaky though. And I saw Zombieland and I really enjoyed it but I'm hesitant to put it in my top 10 list...the other movies I have in it so far are just so much better...but still, it was a funny movie!

Thanks for the suggestions guys I'll check them all out!