HI is chuck

!Chuck4Abuck

HI, so i find my self lonely on vent lol , i guess ima need to buy a cod4 were most ppl hang out , i guess i got used to the dtr vent were the loudness and crazy stories take place , lmao but anyways i enjoy gamin all the F A PPZ , ima try to be on vent if im not at class so hope everyone gets to know me and i charge a buck for one hour talk time lmao jk :thanks

ryan a.k.a chuck4abuck

Welcome to f|a forum :hi

for vent you can always join people in cod server if you feel lonely in the others channel, players in cod channel don't talk about the game all time, to get known with each other they speak about a lot of stuff, join and say hi to them they will not gonna eat you :)

lol i do lik loving lmao so ill stick to et then, lol cod4 is wak unless i find a free way to play it online ,wut a bulegester lmao....Valky is sexy :yahoo

hi Jerkke ur one nice med :) wuts ur xfire i want to get to know u lmao ,noid:D cmon dude just used one name and get on vent lets all have fun lmao

roman ima kill u when i see u sten all the way love u dude

:thanks:geek:

Edited by !chuck4ABUCK$

hi seen you on etpub

u know is me playa ill be playing so sexy on etpub im doing a bit more of cod5 zombie mode is fun me lik's :yahoo

hey chuck sup man i seen ya intro post an im bored so i thought i might aswell post sumthing haha

yea the vent server can get a bit lonely i thought bout joinin the cod4 channel now i seen this

i will lmao :yahoo

hey mor thanks for joinin to vent , yesterday i was a bit busy but ill be gamin a bit more today lmao :yahoo

ps im on the music :hi channel

Edited by !chuck4ABUCK$