Youtube background and Photo

Hey guys, Duk here. I need someone who is pretty good with photoshop, and knows how to make things look good ;D. Ok, so I have a new youtube channel , and I need a profile pic, and a background. I want it to look good, and something that is not the original one. Here are some youtube channels that have good backgrounds that you can get ideas from, (im not asking for the that level effort, that would just be insane) here here here . Anything that anyone makes will probably be accepted if it looks pretty good. Anything you put effort into will be greatly appreciated. I am not sure the photo dimensions, but, I am sure the interwebz has them=P

Thank you sooooo much,

=F|A=Duk

Background from the first example link is 2000x1617px

Source: Right click background, view background image, voilla.. http://i2.ytimg.com/u/q54nlcoX-0pLcN5RhxHyug/channels3_background.jpg?v=4ee2a80a

Keep in mind that the top of the background can't be done.. the part where it says "SEANANNERS" You can only do that once you have a few million views if I remember that right

What kind of videos are you going to make?

1. Wait, what? I am pretty sure I am aloud to have my name on the background... I have never heard about that first rule that you said

2. I am going to make a broad variety of gaming vids, mw3, cod4, tf2, skyrim, minecraft, stuff like that

1. Wait, what? I am pretty sure I am aloud to have my name on the background... I have never heard about that first rule that you said

2. I am going to make a broad variety of gaming vids, mw3, cod4, tf2, skyrim, minecraft, stuff like that

You can have it on the sides but not at top until you have few million views, its not possible before that... atleast i've never seen the option to and i only see ppl who have a few million views having a background like that

depdoo.png