deviantART

"DeviantArt (official typeset as deviantART; commonly abbreviated as dA) is an American online community with worldwide appeal showcasing various forms of user-made artwork. It was first launched on August 7, 2000 by Scott Jarkoff, Matthew Stephens, Angelo Sotira and others. DeviantArt, Inc. is headquartered in the Hollywood area of Los Angeles, California, United States. As of May 2009 the site consists of over 10 million members, over 81 million submissions, and receives around 105,000 submissions per day. The domain deviantart.com attracted at least 36 million visitors annually by 2008 according to a Compete.com study."

So, is here any other users of this awasome site? My account there is Genryoku. So far I've only put there my paint-works. For some reason I like to "draw" with using paint. ;)

:thanks

Edited by reCoiL

DeviantART is the best site ever, I know this site for years now, it's start with windows xp customization, now the site had the best data base for big kinds of stuff like skin, themes, screen... really awesome site :lol:

I had my account made few years ago there, bigboo something, I can't login in cos forgot the pass also tried to resend my pass but also forgot which mail address I used at that time :hmm

I've never had the need to register (as I fail at art creation) but I've definitely used it as my prime resource for photoshop brushes in the past and now more recently for visual customization (as Medic said - themes, skins, etc) for Vista.

• 2 weeks later...

:yahoo Diggin that Kon drawing, recoil. I, too, have an account on dA. Haven't added any on there for some time though.

Thanks. I must say its one of my own favorites also. :P

I probably will make new work inside this week, and subject is probably Hellsing.