• supplydepot
    • Bremen Final
    • Goldrush
    • Tram Siege
    • Venice
    • Marrakech Night
    • Warbell
    • Praetoria

I have an other suggestion (thx to Unknown*)

GA-Goldrush to replace our classic Goldrush.

I've already played in this map and it's funnier than the classic one imo, there are new places (for example, some doors which can't be open in classic goldrush can be open in this version, so u can reach new interesting places to protect/do obj or frag :))

I have an other suggestion (thx to Unknown*)

GA-Goldrush to replace our classic Goldrush.

I've already played in this map and it's funnier than the classic one imo, there are new places (for example, some doors which can't be open in classic goldrush can be open in this version, so u can reach new interesting places to protect/do obj or frag :))

dont forget multiple entrys to the bank.... but it will be harder to def... cause not in every version tanks drives all to center sqaure so no tank barrier 2.... but still its a good map

fun maps... nice to play once or twice... some like base race with party panzer and no grav fun for a few times....

xD

fun maps are fun xD but they shouldnt be played on map rotation. than they will become boring fast. and map time should be only 10min or sth like this.

fun maps... nice to play once or twice (like schlumpf said)... some like base race with party panzer and no grav fun for a few times.... but if you add fun maps make time to play 20 min... gives me enough time to roll and smoke :D cause fun maps is for me going spec.

Edited by Parismo

dont forget multiple entrys to the bank.... but it will be harder to def... cause not in every version tanks drives all to center sqaure so no tank barrier 2.... but still its a good map

Don't worry, I know the map, the tank/truck way is the same that in normal goldrush :P

hi, first post since years (maybe not in fact..)

I agree with Schlumpfine, it could be great if new maps will be added in rotation. Especially when some kids always rush.

Tramfight added as per Raziel's request.

From now on, there will be a small contribution towards expenses for map changes of $24.99 payable here. Two maps will be $39.99 and every additional map $14.99.

that idea is ok. after i donated $50 on 14th of march there should be added at least 1 more map.

Edit: is this map fee only for nq1 or for every server?

Tramfight added as per Raziel's request.

From now on, there will be a small contribution towards expenses for map changes of $24.99 payable here. Two maps will be $39.99 and every additional map $14.99.

You mean that you must donate to play new maps?