Grimm

GraveDigger

• 1 month later...

Love this show. Its kind of a dark comedy. It will be interesting where they drive the storyline cause they have a wide open base. It would be nice if they would provide a little more backstory on how/why creatures can see Grimms and what the Grimms look like to the creatures.

If you like this show, you may also like "Reaper". It only lasted 2 seasons, but I thought it was pretty good. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0955322/

I've seen quite a few eps of Blue Mountain State for work, but I didn't really like it. It's a bit too immature for my taste. And not really that funny, and it's meant to be a comedy.

• 3 years later...

I was sceptic about yet another TV show based on well known fairy tails(khm Once Upon A Time khm). Still started to watch on friends proposal and now I´m even more into it:P

The stories are interesting enough with different creatures in it, the characters are not so deep and enjoyable on their own. When Nick and Bloodbaden play together its so fun to watch. The lines between them aren´t even sophisticated, just like "yeah, its really bad" but the timing and how they play it out makes it so enjoyable and fun. For me the real star of this show is Silas Weir Mitchell, fits perectly in this role.

Finished with first season and hoped some of the questions get answered but there were more story lines introduced instead:O

Its spooky to watch in times with all that beasts ripping bellies off but even "more appeticing" to watch while having supper is "Fringe";)