Get this going

Demir

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice guys, anyone who is interesting by scrim please add you name here this way we can have real scrim list players, and we can even have little scrim server if you want guys ;)

So ask others clan members if they wanna join to come here and add their name, for the server it's so easy to get one but first have a scrim team :D

also gonna ask DD to add new banners in both cod server, announcing that we have scrim team and server ^^

Awesome. Thanks Medic.

I'll talk to Sensa later tonight regarding hopefully getting some of his maps up here for reference. Basically, Sensa has screen shots of the some maps from a high altitude, so you can see the whole map. And he has labeled certain points on the map with "names" for each spot. Its not a necessary thing, but when playing scrims it is useful to point out hazards to the team. I'll see if we can get that online tonight.

If enough people show interest the scrim team could be further divided into two groups.

With a little bit of mixing around occaisionally to not keep things stale, you create two teams to practice against each other, therefore(assuming people are willing to put in some effort) you determine strategies that work well with each group, pits different strategies against each other to determine effectiveness and room for improvement, and shows which players work well together.

It also can be used to pit certain players against their bane, or weakness. Some people might not knife well, so they get pitted against good knifers to build technique and timing. Campers get pitted against rushers or stealth-inclined players to refine both players' tactics, campers becoming more effective at stopping a rush and knowing when it's time to retreat or reposition, and rushers learning bottlenecks, frequent camp areas, and adaptive flanking.

From previous experience, I've found that this layout works quite well if the players are motivated and active.

Also, count me in :3

. Basically, Sensa has screen shots of the some maps from a high altitude, so you can see the whole map. And he has labeled certain points on the map with "names" for each spot. Its not a necessary thing

If that may help you guys take a look I found all official maps from High view with a good resolution Maps from high view :)

but also those too but clean one Cod4 Maps

also from cod4 central over here cod4 maps