i was kick fromF|A TDM killbox for something called string va

Nagato

• Administrators

ERROR: Attempted to overrun string in call to va()

He got this error. I got same. All players got same.

Seems like someone found new loop hole.

Thats new way to crash cod 4 servers. I will apply patch asap. It's 5 AM atm and I will apply patch by tomorrow.

• Administrators

you mean patch 1.7 ??

No work around. I will see if I can fix it on 1.6. If I can't time to update. I will email you crash log and all. Have a look once.

Yea, I looked over that log you sent me and found a patch for it too. Did you find an official patch DD? Will applying an unofficial patch drop us from the rankings?

• Administrators

Yea, I looked over that log you sent me and found a patch for it too. Did you find an official patch DD? Will applying an unofficial patch drop us from the rankings?

I already have patched it. It will be ranked. But thing is thats not the issue because I tried that bug on server itself and it didn't worked. Issue is something else. I will need 2 or more crash logs to see some kind of sequence. I am analyzing COD 4 logs for first time. In ET logs I can easily find if something is wrong.

Lets see if that happens back.