Lags on TF2 server

Koiranpentu

Hello

I don't usually play on your TF2 server so I don't know if it has had lags before too... However, I was recently playing on your server and there were small lag all the time when we were playing arena. We played payload before that but I don't know if there was any lag (didn't care about that back then).

Is there normally any lag on your TF2 server?

Greets,

Koiranpentu

At least me and some other person (can't remember the name) had some lag. Maybe some others too but they didn't notice it or say anything. It didn't really cause any bigger problems with gameplay but for example on demoman I noticed that I killed an enemy before my explosives exploded the enemy on my screen.

Edited by Koiranpentu

Hmm that's weird. I don't have normally problems with European servers. However, I was not the only person saying something about lag there, so I believe that it is somehow related to the server but somehow just getting some players some lag.

1752508779.png 56140467.png

Edited by Koiranpentu

Speedtest and Pingtest show nothing in that case, they only show the quality of the connection between you and a server in Tallinn and Espoo.

If you want to make sure that it's the server which causes the lags, you might want to run WinMTR with the IP of the server and post the results here.

However, I can't remember to have ever lag in TF2 before. And like I said, it was not only me and it was quite little when it happened. I don't have anything special network activity so I got nothing special which could cause it just for one gaming session.

I think this issue is clear. For some reasons there was lag for some players.

Thanks for responses.

Edited by Koiranpentu