Harro o_______o

CaulkLiquor

Hi guys and galls, I'm CaulkLiquor. My real name is Ben but you can call me Caulk :D

I live in Ontario, Canada and I enjoy long walks in the snow only because its an excuse to pour an extra coffee.

I used to be a lvl55 Gold Cross on CoD4 on the 360 but I switched to PC last year and bought cod4 this christmas. I've enjoyed the community so far and I think i may stick around and consider applying in the near future.

I play TF2/CoD4, listen to dubstep and blow heads apart (as well as i can at the moment of the left button mouse click :D)

Im 21 years old and I live with 3 old men.. I have no family or friends IRL (lol) so no obligations other than to myself and my room mates...

I like to have a good time and i enjoy mildly offensive jokes but to make me truly laugh the comment has to be satirical in some way...

any way ill stop rambling on, stop by the no marty server and i may be on :D

Welcome to the =F|A= community. I have been playing with you the past 2 days, you just don't know it...hehe. Glad to see you here

.....should i be afraid?

also welcome Caul, look around and have fun postin on forums.

Welcome to the =F|A= community. I have been playing with you the past 2 days, you just don't know it...hehe. Glad to see you here

lol Incognito mods are the best mods :D

.....should i be afraid?

also welcome Caul, look around and have fun postin on forums.

Thanks man :D. After doing much browsing I can see that you're an active and helpful mod! If only you didn't kill me so much in game :(

Thanks man :D. After doing much browsing I can see that you're an active and helpful mod! If only you didn't kill me so much in game :(

lol yeehhh me kill you thats a good one. You and azguard almost had me rage quit last night. lol