*drumroll* Introducing Salieri! (Free beer for the 100th poster)

Salieri

OK so their really is no free beer...

Whats up F|A community! Hi, I'm Salieri, I'm a COD4 player who frequently plays in Abnerdogs Doghouse. I love playing COD4 in my off time and I have over 100k kills in the game. I'm the one going around with my m4 and M14 and trying to shoot people in their face. My favorite maps to play are Showdown, Bloc, and Broadcast.

I'm a 22 year old student from Oregon, working on his transfer degree in Biology. My real name is Tavis and its pronounced Tay-vis, with an emphasis on the A. Ive been in community theater, community television, I was my high school chesss champion and i love going

camping and hiking around the great pacific northwest. Nature is a huge love for me.

I'm usually quiet because i don't know anybody. But if you ever see me on a server, go ahead and say hi. I'm actually quite chatty when i get to know people and groups.

Also one last thing to all you F|A members. I have an application in the COD section. I would love if i could get your support or your vote into the clan. However if you have any kind of problem with me, plz do send me a message. And i will do my best to answer it as truthfully as i can.

Anyway guys, thanks for reading my humble introduction to the clan. I hope to get to know many of you.

Sincerely,

Salieri

Edited by Salieri

*waiting for the 99 post*

still waiting...

waiting....

ow f*ck this is only 1 post, anyway Hi, don't play much cod but I saw you ^^