Free 5GB Cloud-Based File Storage from Ubuntu

PiNoY

Ok, am sure some guys had posted about dropbox already. But of those of you seeking alternatives for FREE cloud-based file storage and those who do not have a free 5GB online storage yet, you can take a look at

Ubuntu - Free 5GB Cloud-based File Storage

https://one.ubuntu.com/

It's free cloud storage web service that you can get to sync. It works with both linux, windows, iphone, android, ipad and computers too :P. See more

https://one.ubuntu.com/downloads/

The proces is simple, sign up, download and kaboom, you can now sync your UbuntuOne folder to your 5GB cloud-based file storage for free!

After installation, , you get a folder call UbuntuOne which all the files are synced in to or from.

You get 5GB free, if you want more then purchase more. Enjoy!

• Like 1

If we're gonna start talking to alternatives. Why not set up your own cloud storage. Just get a network hard drive!

Network hard drive and UPS for free ? :lol Seriously from where I am located, I have an average of 10 times per day of power outage.

Network hard drive and UPS for free ? :lol Seriously from where I am located, I have an average of 10 times per day of power outage.

If ur power goes out, the cloud service from another company won't help either.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

Just for an update - now if you buy any track from Ubuntu Music store, you get 20GB storage for free, so here's to know more, click my referral then :P Once you signed up, I get 500MB extra cloud storage ;)

Pls don't mind my bumb after a year. Tnx