Whats the best place to buy paracord?

NoGooD

I'm thinking about resleeving my cables and wanted to use paracord. Just wondering if anyone in the US has suggestions for e-tailers they'd recommend?

In case anyone is wondering what re-sleeved PSU lines look like using paracord, *Evil*Stevedawg did a pretty sweet job hooking it up on his build here.

That is DJ, but I'd prefer to deal with a US based company since shipping is usually pretty costly from overseas.

Have you dealt with that company before? Curious on the quality of their products.

That is DJ, but I'd prefer to deal with a US based company since shipping is usually pretty costly from overseas.

Have you dealt with that company before? Curious on the quality of their products.

the quality should be good , have read this in german forum

here the forumpage (sorry in german) with many pics :)

I was just reading some of those links LA_Kings and and DJ (okay, I was looking at the pics there..I don't read German) posted. That MDPC looks like good stuff, but I figured that if the company was US based then it would save on shipping and delivery time. Pretty intresting stuff on the market now. I've known about paracord or ages, but some of the other types are new to me. Thanks for the suggestions so far. I'm finding some pretty useful info.