Twisted Metal | Mr. Grimm trailer PS3

DJ aka GDR DJ

from the press release :P

With four factions battling for control, players step into the combat boots of a twisted disciple in a high octane, highly destructible world. Players fight for the prize of one wish fulfilled by the stylishly evil Calypso, the mastermind behind the Twisted Metal tournament. With a robust online system, players unleash destruction with up to 16 players through PlayStation Network and battle through a variety of favorite and new game modes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psnCGTcxpw0&feature=channel_video_title

Oh my god this game looks like it's going to be absolutely fantastic. Although, I don't remember Mr. Grimm being a guy with a skull painted on his face. Wasn't he actually the grim reaper in a biker outfit? I am almost positive I remember him with a skull on fire for a head.

Am I going crazy?

Oh my god this game looks like it's going to be absolutely fantastic. Although, I don't remember Mr. Grimm being a guy with a skull painted on his face. Wasn't he actually the grim reaper in a biker outfit? I am almost positive I remember him with a skull on fire for a head.

Am I going crazy?

You're 100% correct.

The multiplayer looks cool. I loved the original on ps1.

Yea me too. I have twisted metal 2 downloaded on to my PS3. I don't play it much unless friends are over though.

Edited by Chaozzz

Am I going crazy?

He use to be in Twisted metal 2,3,4. His special was shooting skulls on fire from his bike =D. (can't wait for this game. I am drooling in anticipation)