Config Help

Flow

If anyone needs help with a config, i am willin to help...I'm pretty decent with them nd would like to share :D...but you can contact me on x-fire here ---> Djayflow

or on here but i dont check this all the time, but if you have any questions or would like to know efficient ways to make your fps better nd still get good game play or anything just contact me :D Bai

If anyone needs help with a config, i am willin to help...I'm pretty decent with them nd would like to share :D...but you can contact me on x-fire here ---> Djayflow

or on here but i dont check this all the time, but if you have any questions or would like to know efficient ways to make your fps better nd still get good game play or anything just contact me :D Bai

RuFL FlowMasta!!!!

Medic did it before you!!

http://www.fearless-assassins.coms/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2483&start=40

If anyone needs help with a config, i am willin to help...I'm pretty decent with them nd would like to share ...but you can contact me on x-fire here ---> Djayflow

We already had a topic for Config request ... but it will be great from you if you ever see someone requesting an autoexec.cfg in this topic viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2483

create for them what they want in config ... cos I'm not sure that I will follow all request but if we are 2 that will make it much easier ^^

EDIT/ Hobbit also said he will help but at the end he request one cos he wa so lazy to do it alone :lol: