Serious Gaming... Not Really, but Kind Of..

Hydra

In the last clan I was a part of, one of our co-owners was once part of the MLG's for CoD4 and was training me to go back into them with him... Sounds pretty goofy, I know lol.

Due to his life situations, he was unable to see it through, and we both kind of stopped playing. I'm not as good as I was at that time, but I'm getting there. Some of you may remember Pegasus? Well, that would be the guy..

Why am I saying this, you might ask? I can tell you, it's not to brag or anything of the sort, I promise. I don't like to brag about anything, I see that as being pompous. No, I'm saying this to ask if anyone knows if there still is Major League tournaments for CoD4 on the PC. I would also be interested in joining a CvC team (clan vs clan), if there is one at all, here.

Thanks for any help you guys are able to offer ahead of time! I'll see you on the servers :)

Hydra

Hey Hydra, I knew Pegasus really well when Killbox was back on 1.6. =F|A= used to have a scrim team, and it has been revived at least twice that I can recall since I joined the clan a while back. Quite a few of those are gone now... Anyways it always died out due to inactivity, cause lets face it most people are pretty busy as it is.

I never really liked scrimming because of the game type. However I think it would be awesome to find a few other clans to play against like maybe once a month or something. There's always mention of reviving the scrim team, however I dont feel like the interest would be there for it thrive. I could be wrong though.

Edited by Ender

Well I got a list of clans that want to scrim against =F|A=, if get some guys together i dont mind hitting em up for a few games. Let me know.

(also we dont really have a server anymore for the scrim team to practice on...one reason I know it fell apart so quickly last time.)