Hello

mirror

very sad i couldnt find any topics to apply for a cool maps(maybe i looked not so close for it but anyway...) instead of bad ones so i decided to do it here .....

coz its introduce here is some info

im obv 22 yo not a young nerd but also not that old as well

started to ply this game in november 2005 or 2006 i dont remember ...as first played 1-2 years on etmain against some cheators... after started to ply jaymood nq etpub and other mods... i dont know anything about my person you would like to know so feel free to ask there.....

ah and about maps i would be very pround if admins will follow that im also can say a big thx for letting me play on fa servers without any bans or kicks.... but would be perfect to see some good old maps like fueldump and railgun on a fa2 server instead of bugged and home made random maps like minas and river for example..... because i always see how players dislike it and me too... hope admins will read this :>

so thats obv all what i found to say ....

cu in game

Hi mirror!

Welcome to the forums, you play fishy but I didn't accuse you, if I snipe you fishy please dont call years of practise "cool script"

Welcome to the forums :)

To suggest a map: Go to our download section, find the map there, click support topic and post in the topic where you want the map to be added.

Hi mirror!

Welcome to the forums, you play fishy but I didn't accuse you, if I snipe you fishy please dont call years of practise "cool script"

Welcome to the forums :)

sadly i have 2 low sensitivity for any kind of shooting with a sniper rifle so basicly i didnt even see any kind of skilled players with this kind of weapon bud saw a lot of cool script users and also tryed one of them

Heya Mirror, this is what you need to do if you want to suggest a map.

From daredevil:

We have simplified our map request section. The new process is pretty simple:

1. Search for your map in download section.

http://fearless-assa...ategory/4-maps/

If you find the map, click on the map and then click on ‘Get support for this file’

Ex:http://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/474-pirates-final/

Once you will click on ‘Get support for this file’ it will redirect you to the map discussion topic.

If you like the map and would like to see it on server, click on +1 at the bottom of topic and then post why you like or don’t like the map.

2. If you can’t find the map in our download section, upload the map and then moderator will approve it after checking one more time if map exist or not. One approved, map will be added in our downloaded section and topic will be auto created for discussion of that map.

While submitting the map:

1. Upload screenshots.

2. Map description and if possible map objective.

IMP NOTE: Every topic has "+1" at the bottom. If you like any topic or news topic, don't forget to click on +1.

Thanks

There are skilled snipers without scripts.

One more hint, please dont refer to our server as "low server" because we might not like it.

was as a part of motivation to ply some better :> doesnt mean anything bad for any kind of players or for a server in general maybe another one problem with my engrish soz

Heya Mirror, this is what you need to do if you want to suggest a map.

From daredevil:

We have simplified our map request section. The new process is pretty simple:

1. Search for your map in download section.

http://fearless-assa...ategory/4-maps/

If you find the map, click on the map and then click on ‘Get support for this file’

Ex: http://fearless-assa...-pirates-final/

Once you will click on ‘Get support for this file’ it will redirect you to the map discussion topic.

If you like the map and would like to see it on server, click on +1 at the bottom of topic and then post why you like or don’t like the map.

2. If you can’t find the map in our download section, upload the map and then moderator will approve it after checking one more time if map exist or not. One approved, map will be added in our downloaded section and topic will be auto created for discussion of that map.

While submitting the map:

1. Upload screenshots.

2. Map description and if possible map objective.

IMP NOTE: Every topic has "+1" at the bottom. If you like any topic or news topic, don't forget to click on +1.

Thanks

links dont work for me :D

very sad i couldnt find any topics to apply for a cool maps(maybe i looked not so close for it but anyway...) instead of bad ones so i decided to do it here .....

coz its introduce here is some info

im obv 22 yo not a young nerd but also not that old as well

started to ply this game in november 2005 or 2006 i dont remember ...as first played 1-2 years on etmain against some cheators... after started to ply jaymood nq etpub and other mods... i dont know anything about my person you would like to know so feel free to ask there.....

ah and about maps i would be very pround if admins will follow that im also can say a big thx for letting me play on fa servers without any bans or kicks.... but would be perfect to see some good old maps like fueldump and railgun on a fa2 server instead of bugged and home made random maps like minas and river for example..... because i always see how players dislike it and me too... hope admins will read this :>

so thats obv all what i found to say ....

cu in game

Welcome to forums ,

Enjoy your time.

cya soon in jay3 to :)

Have fun !!

Hello and :welcome on Forums.

Try to play on all ET Servers if you want or like. There are diffrent maps on each one and diffrent mods , maybe you like to random Servers and in that way you can play a lot of maps.

It is just a sugestion.