Unknown

Well i didn't know that it was reported on "tracker" how can i find this tracker, where is it?

The tracker is one of the links on top of the page. On IP.Board theme its hidden in More I think. Here is also the link: >Tracker<

It is actually a problem, that people don't want to even the teams themselves. I don't know why, but I see many people who enjoy having sick killings sprees rather than play against other players. What happens, when two people from axis move to spectator, making it 10-12, wouldn't bots even teams automatically? Problem is, that nobody wants to sit 10 seconds in spectator just to wait for teams to be evened, I usually can't even find volunteers that I can put..

Well, you have !putteam command, you can easily even teams. Ask for volunteers and if you can't find any, just put anyone.

Its not matter of how players are acting its how omnibots are. Joined jay2 atm and 4 vs 6 in human players, And guess what which team has 1 more bot and it wont leave the team, though Im speccing this 10 secs already. I guess omnibots are joining by Xp or maybe by some more complex formula but still they are useless and would be much better if the teams were always even, so human players could fill equally teams. There are plenty of cases where players themselves ask to be !put in weaker team.

Its not matter of how players are acting its how omnibots are. Joined jay2 atm and 4 vs 6 in human players, And guess what which team has 1 more bot and it wont leave the team, though Im speccing this 10 secs already. I guess omnibots are joining by Xp or maybe by some more complex formula but still they are useless and would be much better if the teams were always even, so human players could fill equally teams. There are plenty of cases where players themselves ask to be !put in weaker team.

Of course bots don't move to when teams are just unbalanced by 1 and I don't know if this can be changed somehow. But when teams are unbalanced by 2, the bots should even I think. So in your case its 4-6 in human players and for example 9-8 in total. If on player moving to spec so that it's 4-5 in human players and 9-7 in total, I think one bot should move to make it 8-8 in total. Then the player can join the other team to make it 5-5 in human players and 9-8 in total.

I think this should work, but it is pretty inconvenient and I am pretty sure that you will find not many who are willing to do this procedure. Still, the best way would be to find an admin who can make things even with !putteam.