Hey Alex thought i'd put it out here for u. Anyways =F|A= hummel just like that...sky blue ,,somthin ww2 German and of course your touch. liebe x

I always use a translator and I do not understand what you wanted in your signature, because I really like creating signatures I created this, the next time you write more detail about what we have to insert: :P

123y89z.jpg

• Like 1

heh ty, I won't forget it now :P Got any specific picture you want?

Hey Alex, I was thinking of a black and white image of German soldiers in action, again very opaque with a dominant sky blue colour..anything else is a bonus. Size of my name doesn't matter but I'm using these colors in my name =F|A= hummel. Hope that kind of helps. Cheers. P.S The name might not go well with a blue background so that is not so important either. Thank you :rolleyes:

Hey Alex, I was thinking of a black and white image of German soldiers in action, again very opaque with a dominant sky blue colour..anything else is a bonus. Size of my name doesn't matter but I'm using these colors in my name =F|A= hummel. Hope that kind of helps. Cheers. P.S The name might not go well with a blue background so that is not so important either. Thank you :rolleyes:

Ok :] I'll finish it tomorrow, I made lots of different ones these past few hours but not happy about them yet, sometimes it takes a while sorry D: sleepy time for me now ^^

I made these two:

17ffw6.jpg

34hb05f.jpg

Great work BB, Fantastic job. Just waiting on Alex's sig and will go from there but I'm liking them both alot. Well done mate and thank you for taking the time out.

I love it Alex, maybe if possible you could put the name in exactly where it is but at the top and maybe bold or one size larger. But other than that love it!! Thanks heaps.

I love it Alex, maybe if possible you could put the name in exactly where it is but at the top and maybe bold or one size larger. But other than that love it!! Thanks heaps.

You sure?

I personally don't really like it if the name is at the top, so I made a few different ones so you can choose I guess ^^

Think I like the last one the most

vrad78.png

http://i40.tinypic.com/vrad78.png

20ibbl0.png

http://i44.tinypic.com/20ibbl0.png

t7n12r.png

http://i41.tinypic.com/t7n12r.png

2qdra8n.png

http://i42.tinypic.com/2qdra8n.png

If you want to know my humble opinion, I would also take the last one, as the contrast between your colored name and the background is the best in that version. It is hard to read the name in the third version for example.

• Like 1

If you want to know my humble opinion, I would also take the last one, as the contrast between your colored name and the background is the best in that version. It is hard to read the name in the third version for example.

I agree Gubbi and that's what I've chosen. Great work by Alex and duly noting BB's efforts aswell Thank you guys.