who knows how to watch a Blu Ray on pc?

BlackBull

I have a Blu Ray files on PC how do I look?

There are folders:

BDStructure.PNG

Video files are in the Blu Ray format STREAM folder. M2ts files they can only watch that is not how to start the Blu Ray with the interactive menu.

Which file should I open? With what program?

This is the structure of the Blu Ray I found a site but can not figure out which file to start (Perhaps the file MovieObject.bdmv only that no player that I have tried recognizes this file.):

The structure of a Blu-ray disc is more complicated than one of a DVD disc. But if you wield a couple of tricks you can rip and convert Blu-ray files without any difficulties.

When you open a Blu-ray disc in Windows Explorer, usually you will find two folders there - BDMV and CERTIFICATE. The CERTIFICATE folder is necessary for the disc to play back correctly on some devices. The BDMV folder contains the AUXDATA, BACKUP, BDJO, CLIPINF, JAR, META, PLAYLIST and STREAM folders:

• The AUXDATA folder is used for storage of sound data files and font files.
  • The BACKUP folder contains copies of the index.bdmv file, the MovieObject.bdmv file, all the files in the PLAYLIST folder and all files in the CLIPINF folder.
  • The BDJO folder contains Blu-ray Disc Java Object files.
  • The CLIPINF folder is used for storage of the database files for clips.
  • The JAR folder contains Java Archive files.
  • The META folder is used for storage of metadata files.
  • The PLAYLIST folder contains movie playlists.
  • The STREAM folder is used for storage of MPEG-2 transport streams.

Hello hello let me know!

did you try to vlc player

-launch vlc player

-press ctrl+shift+o (normally) else media: open advanced files => open the folder and select all

-press play

VLC plays almost everything so you can give it a try ^^

I did it I explain how I did it:

When you download a Blu-ray Full download the contents of a Blu-Ray so I'm folders and files I have created an entire uncompressed Blu-ray ISO downloaded with the program BurnAware pro then I mounted the image with the Daeoon Tools Lite 'I open with Power DVD 11 now and I think if I try with VLC works.

I'm guessing you are trying to watch a blu-ray movie on a pc that does not have a blu-ray reader?

Yes, but I do not have a Blu Ray but the physical file on the PC, however I could read my response.

Did you download it or do you have a Blu-ray drive and the physical disc?

I downloaded and created an iso file downloaded now works read my other response for more info.

did you try to vlc player

-launch vlc player

-press ctrl+shift+o (normally) else media: open advanced files => open the folder and select all

-press play

VLC plays almost everything so you can give it a try ^^

I get this error, however, creating an ISO file for more ingo I could read my other reply I explain how I did it well.

VLC does not support the audio or video format "undf". Unfortunately there is no way to solve the problem.

I don't support movie piracy. Good luck. Buy the Blu-ray if you want to watch it.

Joske, VLC could only play Blu-rays in version 1.2.

And I know, but you have to buy a Blu Ray movie and i do not have all this money really that these films are great so 50GB is the first and the last that I download I just wanted to try.