Theran Highway - BF3 - Map

Mobby

Theran Highway - BF3 - Map  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which mode on Theran Hoghway?

Vote which mode/modes you want play on Theran Highway in our rotation on our BF3 Server.

And of course you can also discuss about the maps.

b_560_95_1.png

6232d1318530098-battlefield-3-maps-mp003-1-1280.jpg

6233d1318530102-battlefield-3-maps-mp003-1280.jpg

Edited by Mobby

i said skip cause its a lagg map .. at least i always lagg out there

I don't lag there , but I heard other players complaining that it is a lag map so there is probably a something that isn't right...

Won't play it on my notebook... on xbox it is better

because you don't have to buy new graphic cards so the quality is the same :)

thats the reason why the graphics on PC looking so shitty :)

lagg should be fixed. was netcode lagg but today there was a patch for server. Dice said, that it's fixed for now. didnt try it but i'll see

thats the reason why the graphics on PC looking so shitty :)

lagg should be fixed. was netcode lagg but today there was a patch for server. Dice said, that it's fixed for now. didnt try it but i'll see

or you have kick ass graphics ^^

anyway I don't atm (laptop), didn't test main pc yet (no reason to until I have new graphics), playing on medium setting tweaked => 25-40 fps XD

I run the settings on High and it looks amazing i tried ultra and it was too much for me to handle, not playable framerate. But I checked all the settings and even at low the game doesn't look that bad.

Regarding this map: I really love this map for recon, but I know for a fact that this one lags the worst which is a shame because I enjoy the setting its in. The busted down buildings and all the glorious spots to camp at. Not many vehicles either. I think we need maps like these with few or no vehicles(operation metro) to change up the pace a little bit.

or you have kick ass graphics ^^

anyway I don't atm (laptop), didn't test main pc yet (no reason to until I have new graphics), playing on medium setting tweaked => 25-40 fps XD

i play on highest graphic =)

PC Games could be look much better, if the companys would do a PC version of the games. but they didnt. they just do a "graphic-compatible" verison for Console and they dont push the pc graphic. thats why i said it looks shitty. check youtube for High-Res Crysis Mods there you go what could be possible

i play on highest graphic =)

PC Games could be look much better, if the companys would do a PC version of the games. but they didnt. they just do a "graphic-compatible" verison for Console and they dont push the pc graphic. thats why i said it looks shitty. check youtube for High-Res Crysis Mods there you go what could be possible

ow you mean in that way

misunderstand you XD

I never tried to play on ultra setting so I don't really know => think my notebook would explode if I did^^

anyway don't really care about graphics (as long I can recognize people,tanks,... and have not dam green flicker ^^) , just want to be able to play my beloved bf and I can't :'(

to be honest bf3 is a bit disappointing (good game, but not bf2 style => to many features missing)

anyway going to stop whining about how 'bad' bf3 turned out to be : to much off topic XD

• Like 1