EA denies spying on Battlefield 3 Origin users

DJ aka GDR DJ

a german hacker community tested it and they find out that it just get datas from all EA Folders not more - its said on our biggest german PC Magacine PCgames.de so i think they tell us the real. But well - if you guys are on Facebook who cares about this program :D

actually in germany is a huge discussion about the programm, what the programm does and the german law. Now the official site of origins write a open letter to the Boss of EA-Germany. If EA-America and EA-Germany will not react with a good answer, we all know that they are spying other folders. So seems like the hacker were wrong :D

German site and letter: http://www.pcgames.de/Battlefield-3-PC-221396/News/Battlefield-3-Origin-und-EULA-Offener-Brief-von-theoriginde-an-den-deutschen-EA-Geschaeftsfuehrer-852765/

Will be interesting how EA will react.

actually in germany is a huge discussion about the programm, what the programm does and the german law. Now the official site of origins write a open letter to the Boss of EA-Germany. If EA-America and EA-Germany will not react with a good answer, we all know that they are spying other folders. So seems like the hacker were wrong :D

German site and letter: http://www.pcgames.d...fuehrer-852765/

Will be interesting how EA will react.

what I hope but never will happen:

Yeah, it was a mistake to build origin, we will make it stand alone

NOT on steam , it's EULA is better but I don't like all those shit programmes around my games ^^

ps. LET ME DREAM SO DON'T REACT: that will never happen => I KNOW THAT ^^

• Like 1