Swtiching teams - wearing tags

Mobby

Hey,

i realice that every time all FA guys switching to one team - but why? in my opinion just play like the server put the teams because its so much more fun to play against Abo and all other people from FA who are good and have skill. or are you scared of being pwnd by the other FA guys? ;D

and something other; why isnt anybody wearing tags? we have a server which tulsa posted but nobody is wearing tags to represent us.

It looks bad to outside players whenever a full team stacked with FA whether the server is actually balanced or not. I'm all for making teams as even as possible. I agree that it is fun to cordinate attacks, but please keep in mind that the clan promotes good and even server play. I don't see any issue with siding with a few friends, but teams do need to be even.

Something I've experienced already is that the other servers I've played on do not care about even play. Teams were 16 to 10 and no one was man enough to switch over to help balance it out. That is something that we need to be aware of to seperate FA from the other servers.

• Like 1

we have a server which tulsa posted

I missed that ! what's the serv ? I'd like to play with you.

I usually play on 2 serv that i paid with others guys from a community but i'd like to play with my clan mates too.

I missed that ! what's the serv ? I'd like to play with you.

I usually play on 2 serv that i paid with others guys from a community but i'd like to play with my clan mates too.

tulsa posted it in the battlelog Plutoon wall of FA - heres the link: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/#!/bf3/servers/show/c0b684ac-8f4f-4df3-a9f3-13129b84e4a6/Another-GameServers-com-BF3-Server/

If all FA members are on one side, we never lose. So were my experients playing with you all. I switched server today and we lost with 4 points or so and it was hell of fun getting killed by Avas shotgun and tallywackers sniper. i am not in vent and dont know how you plan your attacks there but i think its really fun.

teams are cool, was lot of fun last evening but it were so easy wins. maybe we can do next time smaller squads for example 3 for US and 3 for Russians or so.

we will show you how "nooby" we are :D

Edit: this was lot of fun - i like this splitting so much.

We win it with maybe 1 second, it was so close.

bfgamewithfa.png

Edited by Mobby