COD MW 3 Best place to preorder COD:MW3 3

iSnipeCattle

Nice!

The best deal I can find is $60 with a free copy of CoD4 ... But I already have CoD4 :P

havnt seen you on yet, do you play killbox or HC? i play like almost everyday, never seen you

havnt seen you on yet, do you play killbox or HC? i play like almost everyday, never seen you

I play HC. I've been on everyday for just over a week now. I usually start playing around 9:00 P.M. (PST) Which is about 8 hours from now.

But i'll be on in about an hour and a half today. :)

I play HC. I've been on everyday for just over a week now. I usually start playing around 9:00 P.M. (PST) Which is about 8 hours from now.

But i'll be on in about an hour and a half today. :)

its 11:42 pm here, is your tag =F|A=iSnipecattle?

The best deal I can find is $60 with a free copy of CoD4 ... But I already have CoD4 :P

I pre-ordered mine from steam with the free COD4, which came in handy when my CD-KEY disappeared and I had to re-install ;)

I pre-ordered mine from steam with the free COD4, which came in handy when my CD-KEY disappeared and I had to re-install ;)

I guess that is just what i'll have to end up doing. :rolleyes:

That brings up a random question: How does my multiplayer profile transfer over (or does it?) from a cd copy of CoD4 to a Steam copy of CoD4?

That brings up a random question: How does my multiplayer profile transfer over (or does it?) from a cd copy of CoD4 to a Steam copy of CoD4?

I think I know how, I'm gonna try and write a tutorial about how to do it if I can get it to work.

Edited by GI-JOE

Best place to get MW3 right now is at Kmart.

http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?sduid=0&t=3464378

For the week of 11-6 through 11-12 Shop Your Way Reward Members will receive a $15 gaming coupon with purchase of $40 or more in gaming software. Shop Your Way Reward Members that spend $110 or more in gaming software will receive $50 in gaming coupons.

Running now through 11-12 get a $10 gaming coupon when you spend $20 or more on Mountain Dew or Doritos products. Why? Because you should check specially mark packages to rank up your game with double XP coupons included inside!

You can also receive an Xbox Live 12 Month Card for $20 off (Reg. $59.99) with the purchase of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 for Xbox 360 (reg. $59.99). For those looking to get in on Call of Duty Elite you can also save $20 on an Xbox Live 4000 Points Card (reg. $49.99) with the purchase of MW3 as well!

Limit 1 coupon per transaction. Limit $100 in gaming coupons per Shop Your Way Reward Member. Important: Redemption window is 11/13 through 11/23.

The following deals are in the print circular and only valid in circular stores.

We keep the Modern Warfare 3 action continuing with the Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 bundle. With every purchase of the Modern Warfare 3 Xbox 360 for $399.99 you will receive Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 for Free! (reg. $39.99)

The Call of Duty family will also be on sale to launch their new sibling into the market. Modern Warfare 1 and World at War will be $19.99 each (save $10), Modern Warfare 2 will be $29.99 (save $10) and Black Ops will be $49.99 (save $10).

Note: This week through 10-29 Call of Duty: Black Ops is $39.99 (save $20), jump on it now for more savings!

Related as well to Call of Duty in more ways than one, the Turtle Beach X-12′s (reg. $59.99) will also be $15 off (reg. $59.99) for $44.99 as our League of One blogger Josh Smith said, to have a “party in your earhole.”

For those in the Playstation market we will also have a $50 gaming coupon with the purchase of any PS3 System (includes the new Uncharted 3 PS3 bundle for $299.99).

Other shooters on sale this week will be the beautiful Crysis 2 for $29.99 (save $10), the short but sweet Homefront for $19.99 (save $10) and Medal of Honor will be $14.99 (save $5).

What is also important to remember as well is that the potential game of the year contender Elder Scrolls: Skyrim launches 11-11-11……..an easy way to cross the $110 gaming software mark with Modern Warfare 3

http://gamer.kmart.com/2011/10/sa...warfare-3/

i used a USB stick to go to program files x86/activision/cod4/players/profile

i copied the data on the profile folder to my sb and you can paste it into program files x86/steam/steamapps/common/cod4/player

• 2 weeks later...