Some suggestions to improve NoQ 2.55 server

Kat0n

Hello! I'd like to suggest some changes about the NoQ 2.55 server.

What about :- reduce the spawn shield time ? Remove 1s of the spawn shield time would be good, sk-arty is useless in some maps cuz guys keep their spawn shield and can sprint to avoid the arty(or mortar)

- install a mortar cam? Mortar will be easier to use with a cam ^^

- reinstall panzerfaust/bazooka cam? imo panza was funnier with a cam.... and there are too many good medics who are too hard to kill with smg.... it was easier to kill them with panza cam ;)

Thx for ur time!

• Like 1

For the first point- the whole point for spawn shield is that you can spawn and deploy to the battlefield, so without or with very low spawnshield with everybody blocking the spawnexits it would be very frustrating massacre.

About the heavy weapon additions, I´ve also seen NQ fun with cams and useful mgs\ venoms.

Just my thoughts

Over and out

Vanaraud

For the first point- the whole point for spawn shield is that you can spawn and deploy to the battlefield, so without or with very low spawnshield with everybody blocking the spawnexits it would be very frustrating massacre.

:agree

one spawexit target with morta,arty and one panzafaust no fun

- install a mortar cam?

- reinstall panzerfaust/bazooka cam?

These two aspects already discussed in the past, and the conclusion was that mortar and panza cam, both cause lag on the server, so not a good idea.

:agree

:agree with both.

- install a mortar cam? Mortar will be easier to use with a cam ^^

- reinstall panzerfaust/bazooka cam? imo panza was funnier with a cam.... and there are too many good medics who are too hard to kill with smg.... it was easier to kill them with panza cam ;)

it was already suggested on Tracker. i prefered a cam for mortar too, but it isnt needed. for the mortar you can use the compass.

and you as panza :noob know, bazooka is a strong weapon (even without cam) . of course its part of the game, you can use it. if we add a cam, you will start hidding at the ammo supply

Indeed... but there is very rarely one spawn exit....

These two aspects already discussed in the past, and the conclusion was that mortar and panza cam, both cause lag on the server, so not a good idea.

Erf, I didn't know that cams cause lags on server =/ Venom is removed for the same reason?

it was already suggested on Tracker. i prefered a cam for mortar too, but it isnt needed. for the mortar you can use the compass.

and you as panza :noob know, bazooka is a strong weapon (even without cam) . of course its part of the game, you can use it. if we add a cam, you will start hidding at the ammo supply

Maybe but it become hard to kill some strong medic with classic panzer.... some bad players could have 'killing spree', 'rampage' etc with the cam ^^

Maybe but it become hard to kill some strong medic with classic panzer.... some bad players could have 'killing spree', 'rampage' etc with the cam ^^

believe me, killing spree or rampage is easy with bazooka or mortar (without cam), even for a bad player like me :P

I didn`t know that cams cause lags on server :( I remember times in the past where cams were on NQ1 and that was extra fun to use that weapon.

Yeah, I remember too that each player with panza was automatically called noob xD but still that was fun ^^

If I remember correctly, it was over a year ago and even though the server was often full and you had to kick specs, lags wasnt to much larger than now, now plays on NQ fewer players simultaneously. For me it`s a good idea and worth a try

+1

• Like 1

so we will see you on NQ more playing? if yes than i vote +1 too.

Yes. For this moment playing at Jay4 and Hardcore give me more fun...

If cams will back it will be more funny for me to play at NQ1 and I will be first panza noob in clan. Well, maybe a second, for over a year ago a member of the clan (do not remember the nickname) played only Panza with a camera and he was good at it ( someone remember his nick ? ) And somehow people liked him even though he was a "noob". And if you bad as you said earlier ( we know that isn`t true )- I am a noob :P I`d like to play panza with cams so call me panza noob or mortar noob :P