Server problem

ComeBack

hello,

i hope I have chosen the correct forum category for this entry.

We are sad... (on average 22 players) we really miss our game server NOQ1.2.8 EU.

Since five days, the server do not works. :cry i think the server is down, or ?

Some data of the server: nq26b.clan-fa.com:27960 / NOQ1.2.8 EU

Who can tell me more, where is the problem.. :help

thanks, and see u later

ComeBack

bye

ok, thanks a lot (about NOQ1.2.8 EU).

I answer on the game server the questions of the players, about the rules and others. But i will now post something in forum.

The forum lacks a script that moves all users to write more. There are many players from non-English speaking countries in the forum. These players sign with your school English and read the messages with difficulties, then he don`t post, or answer.

Its only a idea... http://www.phpbookmark.de/_admin/script-F-A.htm This also increases the quality of the entire Forum.

Example, use the header image a bit smaller, then near the Google search, this script. Thus, each page of the forum is read correctly for each user. Only imperative and remains the only one in to post in English.

see u

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

hi, where is the problem that the server NOQ1.2.8 EU fails so often. This server is now two days down. If we mast pay some for this server, then say...

see u later

Hai, yes, please try this one:

\connect 72.9.97.40:27960

NQ 1.2.8 EU is down because I don't have time to monitor it all the time after continuous DDoS.

ok, yes.. .

that is sad, if the server is down. I thought, I can play in one year 1.000.000 xp, .I`m still missing 200,000.xp. But if now the server all time down... :cry As well as some other long-time players have the 500,000 and more xp. They like this server because it is not so crowded. On the other servers are usually 15 to 20 players on each side, where's the fun there? I write now not only because of my points, but I also think the players who regularly visit this server. So I asked if there is also a money problem, because then I would be willing to donate something. I really like the F | O server and therefore try to keep the server up.

But if you say it is no longer function normally, then we must sadly accept.

see u

• Administrators

So I asked if there is also a money problem, because then I would be willing to donate something.

Depending on how much you are willing to donate, I can start the server again.

During my trial period (in which i am trial member), monthly $ 15 dollar. Once i recognized member monthly $ 20 dollar.

The first monthly payment has already been transferred.

You have just sent a payment of $ 15.00 USD

paid to Fearless Assassins

Next donate up to 15 Nov. / then December 15 and / other data

I hope i can help so that our F|A clan and the server NOQ1.2.8 EU awaken to new life.

My thoughts ($) should let many members through his head, to save emergency our servers.

(sorry about my bad english)

see u

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...