VolleyBall

OrCuT

Ok, didn't see this topic in the sports forum and i think, there should be one.

So, who likes to play?

Me, personally, love the game. There's nothing better, than to play some beach volley on a good hot summer day. + Girls, girls, girls. Most of the girls, who love to play, are hot. That's positive. ;) What is more, that it doesn't require you to run like hell or exhaust yourself. What is the most important, is when people want to play. Anyone can catch the ball and throw it in the air. It's a matter of attitude. That's, what makes it a good social game. :)

*wish i had a volleyball field at the backyard.*

Well, the place, where i live, people play volleyball every day. We usually get together at afternoon and play like 4-5 games straight, maybe even more. Good, that people in the place love the game. When lucky, we can play a normal game. (6 against 6) Actually, that is very good for a small town(well, a tiny town) like this. Commonly, 3-3 is a must for us to play, it's not a problem to get 6 people to the field..

So yeah, any more people in here, who loves the game? :)

I love volleyball. If it wasn't during track season I would probably be playing, it's by far my favorite sport to play. My friends and I always try to get a group together and go play at the sand volleyball courts in our neighborhood.

• 1 month later...

I love volleyball. If it wasn't during track season I would probably be playing, it's by far my favorite sport to play. My friends and I always try to get a group together and go play at the sand volleyball courts in our neighborhood.

You run track? which events?

I really wish my high school had a mens volleyball team. I woulda hit that up like a fat kid on cake.

One of my best friends has a vollyball pit in his backyard, definitely the party spot! haha good times, BBQ, volleyball, and chicks :yahoo

• 1 month later...

I love volleyball. Everything about it. But the sad thing is...i live no where near a beach..so I just play with the school team ;) Hehe

But not literally on the team, just go in there and hit with 'em.

Edited by h4mmY (:

• 2 weeks later...