Nice To Say...

Arag_Azgit

...Hello Everybody!:)

My nick is Arag_Azgit and I am playing mostly on Recruiting server. I´ve started with ET few years ago, around 5-6 (?) years ago. On the beginning I was just a nooby shooter, then I got some luck and meet amazing people from Equality Gaming Community (´3gc) and after some improvements in my skills joined their clan in ET PRO, in spare time some Jaymod or ETPub for fun. We was quite successful in local matches in Germany and Central Europe, however, leaders and owners of servers went a bit tired about ET and gone away. All community slowly disappleared and I was the last member using our clan tag, long time after. In my best times when playing around 5-7h/day I was on Splatterladder in first 50´s. Long time ago:)

Looking for interresting servers I´ve finaly found FA and enjoying a lot of fun on it´s servers, ATM I´ve spared around 25 days of online gaming time on them.

About me personally, I am 28 years old guy named Jan from Prague, Czech Republic. I am working like a Product Manager for accessories in purchase team of retail store network, here in CZ it´s called Datart CZ, in France, Italy or Spain it is Darty, in UK our name is Comet, Belguim Vanden Borre, in Netherlands BCC and so on.

I am looking forward on the next game with you:)