Tf2 Game Night #2

Crasher

Well, game night probably over. No one left in the server.

Can't say it was an incredible success (can't even say it was a great success (that's simply a success), although we did do better than last time, got ~2 players to join), but we did have fun (as far as I know), and we got a bit more =F|A= members to play. I'm not sure, but I believe that the timing could be a bit better, maybe midday/evening CET/CEST (next time?), 'stead of evening EST?

Well, game night probably over. No one left in the server.

Can't say it was an incredible success (can't even say it was a great success (that's simply a success), although we did do better than last time, got ~2 players to join), but we did have fun (as far as I know), and we got a bit more =F|A= members to play. I'm not sure, but I believe that the timing could be a bit better, maybe midday/evening CET/CEST (next time?), 'stead of evening EST?

nah... just not a on the same day as w:et game weekend ^^

I played one map with some randoms, it was 2 vs 2

After the map was over everyone left loll, this was around 1pm today

Then I went to jay4 had some panza, rifle and pistol fun !! :yahoo

Another way to find the F|A TF2 Server is to use the filter. Select the country, and pick Europe

I'll try that, thanks for the tip :D

You can try enabling the developer console from advanced settings, and then typing in 'connect 108.61.21.93:27015' and adding it to favourites, then you can just connect from the favourites tab in the server finder.

I don't expect us to jump off a cliff and learn how to fly. By evolution, we should work out time issues with more testing on when we want to play, and we will eventually get more people. After all we had an improvement from last time too! :D