Some Suggestions For Hardcore/etpub

clarity

1 - Lets change the Goldrush map to SW_Goldrush its more fun to play, for me anyway.

2 - Coverts with uniforms should NOT be able to take almost and entire SMG clip to kill.

3 - Lets start a poll to see what maps should stay and which ones should go, I vote Fuel Dump and Railgun GO!

4 - Thats all I got lol

just some ideas, run them thru your cranium and lemme know what you think.

If you don't like the map, don't vote for it. Simple as that. If you want to suggest new maps, check this: Click

2. It's a mod side, not server's cfg.

1 - Lets change the Goldrush map to SW_Goldrush its more fun to play, for me anyway.

2 - Coverts with uniforms should NOT be able to take almost and entire SMG clip to kill.

3 - Lets start a poll to see what maps should stay and which ones should go, I vote Fuel Dump and Railgun GO!

4 - Thats all I got lol

just some ideas, run them thru your cranium and lemme know what you think.

1- yes

2- i think its ok the way it is....every class should have its advantage (and you probably just want it that way, coz you never choose covi class

3- suggest maps you want or not here http://fearless-assassins.com/forum/9-et-server/

lol krazy wouldnt you think the ability to take extra damage would be a reason i would WANT to be covert? i like the class sten is fun, so is suprise knifing 3 people from behind after you walk right pass them. lol